Information on how to register for the Spring 2022 season
Players interested in the Rainbow Coed (u4-u10), Chapel Hill United (u10-u16), and TAGS Soccer (u8-u16 girls) programs for the Spring 2022 season please read below.
RETURNING Players - Participated in the Fall 2021 Rainbow Soccer season:
2. You will be asked during registration if you would like to return to the same team. All players who wish to return to the same team should complete registration by January 31, 2022.
NEW Players - Did NOT Participate in the Rainbow Soccer Fall 2021 Season please follow the below steps
1. Select Create My Account above. All users must have an active email in order to complete account set-up.
2. You will be asked to verify your email address and then complete your account set-up.
3. At that point you will be prompted to add a player profile for each child you wish to register.
4. Select "Spring Recreation 2022 - ALL Youth Programs" and then you will see the available packages that your player is eligible to participate.
5. You will be asked to complete some program questions/waivers for each player and then you will be prompted to complete payment.
FINANCIAL AID Steps
1. Follow steps 1-3 above to create your account.
2. Select Club Programs on the left.
3. You will now see 2 options, Programs and Financial Aid. Select the Financial Aid tab and select the Request Financial Aid blue button at the top right.
4. After completing the aid questions your request will be sent to our office and we will get back to you within 1-7 days with a decision on aid for your player.
PlayMetrics Registration/Operating System Note
This new platform will include everything for your soccer experience with us going forward. All practice schedules, game schedules, field closures, and much more will be available to you in your account once the season begins. The system is app based so we recommend downloading the PlayMetrics app to your phone to take full advantage of the system. You may also access the same information from your PlayMetrics account on a computer if you choose to do so.
Trouble with Registering
Please email Drew Kepley for help