We have made the following adjustments for Fall 2020:
- Late fees have been waived for all Fall 2020 registrations.
- Fall practices will begin no earlier than Monday, Sept. 14
- We are following US Soccer and NCYSA "return to play" guidelines where appropriate for our recretation soccer setting. Yes, things will look very different this fall but we are keeping everyone's safety at the forefront of made decisions.
- There will be maximum numbers of people per field - number to be determined by which phase we are in at the time we open. Our current phase field maximum is 25 people total per field.
- Face coverings will be required for all field-side spectators and non-field players 8 & up.
- There will be no shared equipment.
- There will be no shared snacks.
- Fields are to be quickly cleared at the end of practices/games; no hanging around socializing after games or practices
- Families are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer. We will have a very limited amount of hand sanitizer available at the Rainbow Fields through the Field Rep's station.
If more adjustments are made they will be posted here.